Last Update: May 28th, 2016
Effective Date: December 4th, 2015
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
Information We Collect
- Information You Provide Us Directly:
- Your email, password, name, and username when you register for an account.
- User Content (i.e., audio recordings, photos and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Tunefly. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (i.e., account verification, password recovery, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical, security notices and account questions). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related emails.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies:
- Log File Information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Device Identifiers:
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Tunefly.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
How We Use Your Information
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Automatically update the Tunefly application on your device.
Tunefly does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us About a Deceased User
In the event of the death of a Tunefly User, please contact us at email@example.com. Should we require any additional information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.